Using a photo app to edit your photos before uploading them to PlaqueMaker’s interactive online designer tool helps create that professional-looking result you’ll love.
Taking great photos with your phone is one thing, editing them for use as personalized artwork is another. Turning your pictures into the perfect custom plaque or gift does not have to be a mystery.
There’s an app for that! Easy to use and readily available, photo apps do everything from improving your shooting technique to stylizing an existing photo. We’ve identified our five favorite editing apps to help you get your photos, logos or other artwork ready to design custom PlaqueMaker products yourself, such as photo frame plaques, picture frames, metal photo prints, memorials and more.
5 Photo Apps for Awesome Customized Results
- ProShot – Need to improve your photography skills first? This app teaches you how to correct bad lighting and improve your technique. It is your very own photography class and the perfect way to take your talents to the next level.
- PicMonkey – Want to resize your photo to fit a specific design? This app changes the format size (4×6, 3×5, 8×10) and lets you customize them with frames, text, colors or textures. It is the perfect way to resize a photo or logo to use on one of our award plaques or granite memorial.
- Facetime – Ready to take photos of loved ones on special occasions? This app is primarily a portrait editing app. With the variety of filters available, you can create a unique portrait on a metal photo print, a personalized photo frame or a beautiful memorial.
- PicLab – Looking for a great Photoshop app for your phone? Add filters, text, frames or artwork to enhance your pictures. Customize your photograph, then you search through the hundreds of gifts on PlaqueMaker.com to find the perfect fit for your loved one.
- Whitagram – Love an all-purpose edit program? This app customizes photos with a selection of filters, text and frames. Like PicMonkey, you can output your photos in different formats. PlaqueMaker can work with most standard formats to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
You’re Ready to Design It Yourself
Use one of these apps to edit or enhance the picture or artwork you want. Then, go to PlaqueMaker.com and select the item you want to personalize. Design it yourself with our online design tools and upload your file – each order includes one free logo, photo or clip art with no set-up fees and no character limit. Once you submit your order, our staff of designers will make sure your design is ready for production and a quote with a proof will be emailed to you within one business day. Your order will ship from our warehouse two days after you approve your final design.
Have questions about your design idea? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
PlaqueMaker.com is a family-owned and operated business located in Indiana. Our custom engraved plaques and more are proudly designed in the USA, using materials sourced from all over the world – that is 4 million plaques and counting since 1999! Our professionally-trained graphic designers, craftsmen and customer service representatives manage every aspect of your creative project personally, from design to manufacture to delivery. Because we are an online-only operation with a single, locally-owned facility, we can offer a secure order process, lower prices and the fastest possible completion. What’s more – we stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.