Custom engraved brick fundraisers are not just about raising money, they leave a lasting legacy for donors and the community.
Personalized bricks are nothing new to the fundraising world, yet we often forget the significance of engraving a person’s name on them. To a donor, they are tributes to loved ones or important events like anniversaries and achievements. A custom brick project provides a positive way to remember a person or occasion. It allows you to support a local charity while giving back to the community.
8 Brick Fundraising Ideas to Build On
Engraved bricks work for anything your imagination can dream up. Often used for walkways or outdoor memorial walls, think about how your town can benefit from a custom brick fundraiser.
- Build a Memorial Garden – Engraved bricks can be used for tiered terraces.
- Line an Indoor Wall – Create a moving honor wall for dedicated employees that volunteer with charities or have served in the military.
- Construct a Fountain – Bricks can be used to build sections of a water feature designed for remembrance.
- Mark a Path – Encourage citizens to walk more by having engraved bricks outline trails through your city or town.
- Bring People to the Ballpark – Use personalized bricks to build support for the bleachers at your high school or neighborhood ball field.
- Beautify with Bricks – Create planters, containers or benches around trees in dedicated green spaces around town.
- Promote Going Green – Sponsor recycling bins made out of bricks with engraved messages on each side. You can build brick shelters for electric car charging stations.
- Support the Arts – Build support pedestals for statues and artwork. Sell bricks to add a decorative touch to a new concert amphitheater.
Personalized Bricks Sell Like Hot Cakes
Personalized bricks are one of the most effective fundraising methods around. Determine how many you need to build your completed project. You can offer donors half of the total number in the first phase. If sales are good, you can re-order.
Create Custom Engraved Brick Pavers at PlaqueMaker
Personalized bricks are perfect for your next brick fundraising project, recognizing exemplary citizens or honoring troops. Available in bulk, each brick paver is thermal bonding laser engraved with your personalized text and one free logo, photo or clip art. Once you submit your order, a no obligation quote and free proof is emailed to you within one business day. Typically, your order ships from our warehouse two days after you approve your final design. We offer quantity discounts on custom products and gifts.
Design It Yourself – PlaqueMaker.com
PlaqueMaker.com is a family-owned and operated business located in Indiana. Our custom engraved plaques and more are proudly designed in the USA, using materials sourced from all over the world – that is 4 million plaques and counting since 1999! Our professionally-trained graphic designers, craftsmen and customer service specialists manage every aspect of your creative project personally, from design to production to delivery. Because we are an online-only operation with a single, locally-owned facility, we can offer a secure order process, lower prices, and the fastest possible completion. What’s more – we stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and our Blog.