PlaqueMaker offers several methods for creating your customized products, including:
- Sublimation – Ink is heat-pressed into the material; used on aluminum.
- Engraving – The top layer of the material is lasered off to revel a different color underneath; used on laser metal, plastic, granite, marble and bamboo.
- Laser Fusing – The image is fused to the surface of the material; used on stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze and titanium.
- Frosting – The laser uses heat to frost a white image on the back of the finished product; used on glass and clear acrylic.
- UV Color Printing – Can be used on most products; the UV color printing upgrade is indicated on the order form.
Since PlaqueMaker introduced UV color printing, customers are starting to appreciate the benefits.
Considered by many industry leaders as the new standard of commercial printing, our UV color printing upgrade can print full color photos, artwork and logos directly to most of our plaques, signs, awards, memorials and gifts, including those made from wood, metal, glass, acrylic and plastic. The process uses ultraviolet-resistant ink (UV) that is designed for indoor use and is guaranteed for outdoor use for up to two years. Other advantages include:
Print on almost any surface using UV color printing. The process allows us to quickly create signage that complies with federal ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines including printing in Braille. We can print in sizes up to 10-inches x 24-inches.
High Quality Results
UV color printing has a textured, raised effect that produces vibrant color including white, crisp, sharp images and a finished look. In addition, we now offer Pantone PMS colors at your request. For a lifetime of color, avoid direct sunlight.
The ink will not flake, crack or fade with normal use. UV color printing is generally more resistant to sun exposure than other printing methods.
PlaqueMaker.com is a family-owned and operated business located in Indiana. Our custom engraved plaques and more are proudly designed in the USA, using materials sourced from all over the world – that’s 4 million plaques and counting since 1999! Our professionally-trained graphic designers, craftsmen and customer service representatives manage every aspect of your creative project personally, from design to manufacture to delivery. Because we’re an online-only operation with a single, locally-owned facility, we can offer a secure order process, lower prices and the fastest possible completion. What’s more – we stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.