June 21, 2014 – As the first day of summer signals the start of long, lazy days hammocking and hiking and hanging out with friends, it also tells you it’s time to fire up the grill.
You know the one – that sweet piece of outdoor nirvana you can’t live without all summer long. You’re famous for rendering meats and roasting vegetables to perfection … famous in your neighborhood, at least.
That’s why it’s only fitting you must have our beautiful, eco-friendly, elegant and oh-so-hip Bamboo BBQ Set … personalized to perfection, too.
Our bamboo BBQ Set comes with tongs, spatula and fork. Grown all over the world, high-quality, cultivated bamboo is so strong, it can rival steel –its versatility and sustainability make it a desirable, green material used in everything from buildings to bicycles, weapons to paper, fabric, furniture and hundreds of other products.
Get One Fast. Personalize your BBQ Set with an engraved message on the case (Master of the Grill, perhaps?). We’ll give you a quote and a digital image proof within one business day upon submission. Really!
And while you’re at it, why not get yourself a personalized Stainless Steel Tag for your grill (Master of the Grill’s Best Helper, perhaps?). You’ll be the envy of all your friends … if only they thought of it first!
Grilling Tips for a Pro
- Always clean heated grates with a metal brush before grilling.
- Wipe down grates down with a little oil. Pour the oil on a clean rag or paper towel and use your tongs to lightly apply to the entire cooking surface.
- Set meat, fish and veggies down on the fire, cover … and give the food enough time to cook before flipping or turning.
Master of the Grill Recipe – Perfect Ribs Every Time
This recipe never fails to delight. Take it from us, your friends’ll be droolin’ in the streets!
Pork Ribs, baby back, Louisville style
Dry Rub, recipe follows
For the Dry Rub: combine the following
4 tbsp sweet paprika
2 tbsp chili powder
2 tbsp whole cumin seed, toasted and ground
2 tbsp dark brown sugar
2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp white pepper
1-2 tbsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Pre-heat grill for low and slow grilling – about 250 degrees
- Coat both sides of ribs with a light sprinkling of dry rub
- Wrap ribs in three layers of aluminum foil, sealing each layer individually –to keep in the juices and heat
- Place rib package on grill grates, cover and roast for 4-4.5 hours. Take off the heat and serve.
- To give ribs an added grill flavor, take the rib package off the heat at 3 hours. Open the package. Reserve the juice for basting. Place ribs directly on grates and grill for 20 minutes or so, basting liberally with meat juices. Take off the heat and serve.
PlaqueMaker.com is a family-owned and operated business located in Indiana. Our custom engraved plaques and more are proudly designed in the USA, using materials sourced from all over the world – that’s 4 million plaques and counting since 1999! Our professionally-trained graphic designers, craftsmen and customer service representatives manage every aspect of your creative project personally, from design to manufacture to delivery. Because we’re an online-only operation with a single, locally-owned facility, we can offer a secure order process, lower prices and the fastest possible completion. What’s more – we stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.