Does your business have boxes of promotional merchandise sitting in a storage room just waiting to be customized?
Now Available! PlaqueMaker has expanded our laser engraving services to include custom specialty projects. Catering to small businesses and corporate customers, we offer design, production, fulfillment and distribution of merchandise shipped to our facility in Indiana for personalized laser engraving.
Large Orders Our Specialty
Laser engraving is a modern take on traditional engraving. The process is ideal for items made from Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Titanium, Granite, Bamboo, Cherry Wood, Acrylic, Glass and more. We use four processes for laser engraving:
- We laser fuse the image to the surface of the material. This applies to brass, bronze, copper, stainless steel and titanium.
- We frost the image onto the back of the material. This applies to glass and clear acrylic.
- We engrave directly into the material;it is a very shallow surface engraving. This applies to solid cherry wood, bamboo and granite.
- We laser off the top layer of material to reveal a different color underneath. This applies to plastic and laser metal.
More questions about laser engraving? This article, Ask A Designer – Laser Engraving Vs. Printing, gives more detail.
Minimum Order $500
This service is also good for merchandise such as party favors, wedding gifts, name tags, sports award trophies – products you may have bought in bulk and now need to have personalized with laser engraving. We have the capability to run our in-house laser engraving machines 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
How to Order
- Request PlaqueMaker’s premiere laser engraving business services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note “Laser Engraving Business Services” in the subject line and include details about the project, including type of material to be laser engraved, deadline and other services required such as design, fulfillment or distribution.
- PlaqueMaker will provide a job estimate by email reply. Customer service specialists may request photo images of merchandise to be laser engraved in advance.
- Once the job specs and the estimate are approved by both PlaqueMaker and the customer, items can be shipped to our facility: 250 Business Park Dr. Fortville, IN 46040. Please refrain from shipping merchandise before these steps are is completed. PlaqueMaker is not responsible for a customer’s shipped merchandise.
- Job is ready to start – our laser engravers are standing by!
As always, our customer service specialists are here to help make our new custom laser engraving service for business a success. Call 866-880-9617 with any questions.
Don’t have any merchandise and you’d still like to make an order for custom plaques and more?
Browse our online storefront! Whether you need plaques for your Employee of the Month program or a personalized gift for a friend, we’re here to help anytime. We offer quantity discounts on custom products.
PlaqueMaker.com is a family-owned and operated business located in Indiana. Our custom engraved plaques and more are proudly designed in the USA, using materials sourced from all over the world – that’s 4 million plaques and counting since 1999! Our professionally-trained graphic designers, craftsmen and customer service representatives manage every aspect of your creative project personally, from design to manufacture to delivery. Because we’re an online-only operation with a single, locally-owned facility, we can offer a secure order process, lower prices and the fastest possible completion. What’s more – we stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.