PlaqueMaker.com has a new look! Besides letting customers design and personalize their own PlaqueMaker items in real time, Interactive Designer also functions as an easy-to-use order form. Once you click the “Design & View” button, you have all you need to design it yourself and submit your order.
Easy-To-Use Buttons for Designing & Ordering
- Notes – include notes for our designers and craftspeople with your design
- Help – Stuck or need help with your design? If you have a question, you can give us a call at 866-880-9617. We’re there to help Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. Or email us 24 hours a day at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also design your order for you. Simply click “Close Online Designer” and select “Let Us Design,” and we will take care of everything!
- Add Text
- Add Clipart
- Upload Files
- Design Done! Add to cart – Once you’ve designed your order, we PlaqueMaker folks go one step further with the design approval process. You’ll see a screen that asks you to confirm the following:
- You have proofread this design for mistakes. PlaqueMaker is not responsible for spelling and grammar errors.
- You own the rights to use any artwork in this design.
- Your layout and artwork may be modified in order to prepare them for production.
- A final proof will be sent for your approval before production that will reflect these changes.
- You also have another chance to have our trained graphic designers improve your layout before we prepare a proof for you.
Once you click “yes” to confirm, your order is submitted. Our professional designers will review your order and email a final proof with a price quote before anything is charged or put into production.
How easy is that?!
PlaqueMaker.com is a family-owned and operated business located in Indiana. Our custom engraved plaques and more are proudly designed in the USA, using materials sourced from all over the world – that’s 4 million plaques and counting since 1999! Our professionally-trained graphic designers, craftsmen and customer service representatives manage every aspect of your creative project personally, from design to manufacture to delivery. Because we’re an online-only operation with a single, locally-owned facility, we can offer a secure order process, lower prices and the fastest possible completion. What’s more – we stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.