Need to make a good impression by displaying your college diploma, school certification or other important documents with style?
Use PlaqueMaker’s Certificate Plaque Presentation Kits. They’re so easy to assemble. Here’s how!
This is what you’ll need.
Each certificate kit includes a coated wood board, plexiglass cover and four gold tacks for mounting. You’ll need a hammer.
All you need to do.
- Step 1 – Place certificate on the board and carefully align it so it’s centered. Use a ruler if necessary.
- Step 2 – Peel the paper back from both sides of the plexiglass
- Step 3 – Carefully align the plexiglass with the certificate.
- Step 4 – Push each tack part way into the corner holes of the board, then hammer the tacks gently into place.
- Step 5 – Hammer all four corners to permanently place the plexiglass flush to the board.
You’re all done!
Order Certificate Plaque Kits & Document Presentation Folders at PlaqueMaker
Display documents with panache. Our certificate plaque kits, slide-in frames and vinyl or cardstock presentation folders are elegant, economical choices. They can be used in landscape or portrait orientation and fit document sizes of 3.5-inch by 5-inch, 5-inch by 7-inch, 6-inc by 8-inch, 8-inch by 10-inch, 8.5-inc by 11-inch or 11-inch by 14-inch. Discounts available on bulk orders.
PlaqueMaker.com is a family-owned and operated business located in Indiana. Our custom engraved plaques and more are proudly designed in the USA, using materials sourced from all over the world – that’s 4 million plaques and counting since 1999! Our professionally-trained graphic designers, craftsmen and customer service representatives manage every aspect of your creative project personally, from design to manufacture to delivery. Because we’re an online-only operation with a single, locally-owned facility, we can offer a secure order process, lower prices and the fastest possible completion. What’s more – we stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.